How does a business get reviews? Easy!
Get in the habit of asking your customers for a review! We’ll install a review collecting form on your website on it’s own dedicated page, no programming required.
You can also link to this page in emails and other marketing materials.
Top 10 Ways to Collect Reviews
1. Send customers an email asking for a review!
2. Hand out cards with an offer or reward for a review.
3. Use an iPad or Tablet! Ask a customer for a review and (if yes) hand them an iPad that has your survey page already opened up.
4. Include a request for reviews in your monthly newsletter.
5. Make your review link part of your email signature.
6. Ask for reviews on social media.
7. Print your review page address on your customer receipts.
8. Put a prominent “Review Us” button on your website page.
9. Add a “Feedback” link from your product or service pages.
10. Use your website to collect reviews!
Remember – These customer reviews are like money laying on the ground, all you have to do is pick them up!